the stripes have meaning.
- Blue stripes: traditional color to represent boys
- Pink stripes: traditional color to represent girls
- White stripe: represents intersex, transitioning or for those that consider neutral or undefined
- However it is “flown” it is always correct.
People are going to feel what they are going to feel. Celebrate transgender pride with this clear and direct statement piece.
LGBTQ Flags Pride Shirt details:
Wear your gay pride on your sleeve (or on your shirt!). Celebrate LGBTQ Pride everywhere you go in this soft, thin, and lightweight short-sleeve unisex shirt, available in sizes from S to 3XL and several different colors to compliment any wardrobe. Customers have reported this as running slightly small for a unisex tee, so please keep that in mind.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Gay pride clothes from the best pride shop around!
When you need to get your pride gear on, we are the pride shop for you. Whether you are looking for fun gay pride clothes for yourself, your family and kids, friends that are just coming out of the closet, or to celebrate straight allies. Shop with us and be unapologetically loud about who we are and be proud! We have shirts, pride coffee mugs, LGBTQ themed tote bags, pansexuals, non-binary, genderfluid, and so much more. We are always on the lookout for new and exciting pride merch.
FREE SHIPPING (US) for this item. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.