the stripes have meaning.
- Blue stripes: traditional color to represent males
- Pink stripes: traditional color to represent females
- White stripe: represents intersex, transitioning or for those that consider neutral or undefined
- However it is “flown” it is always correct.
People are going to feel what they are going to feel. Celebrate transgender pride and educate everyone who sees you to remember that LOVE beats hate any day of the week.
gifts. presents. swag. showers. coming out. every single occasion!
You can not go wrong with any kind of pride clothing when searching for just the right gift. Embrace yourself, or your friend or family member that has just come out & acknowledge that it is absolutely ok to be who you are and love you want to love!
pride clothing from the best pride store around!
Celebrate LGBTQ Pride everywhere you go in this thick 100% ring-spun cotton tee. This classic tee with its tubular construction means it’s less fitted. Some customers have reported that it is pretty true to size for unisex and may run long.
• 100% ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double stitched sleeves and bottom hem
FREE SHIPPING (US/CA) for this item. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.