Shipping & Returns
All defined terms used below are explained at length in our Terms of Service. We recognize that there may be times that you are just not happy with your purchase. We will do our best to right the situation & will work hard to deliver to your expectations. Please carefully review our Return and Exchange processes to avoid delays and frustrations. If you have any questions about your product, please reach out to us, we are happy to answer all of your questions.
Most orders are shipped within 5 – 7 business days of placing an order within the contiguous US. Outside of the US can vary between 4-14 days depending on the country. We will select the most cost effective shipping carrier based on your selection (USPS, UPS or FEDEX). Due to high demand on select items (non-apparel) we do source from different countries including China, so please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery for these items. These items will be clearly noted as having a slightly longer delivery time.
Orders shipped to Alaska or Hawaii may take between 9-20 business days of placing your order.
Order delays during COVID-19
We want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who’s been showing support to our business in this challenging time. We’re staying in touch with our fulfillment partners about fulfillment & shipping delays. Have a look at our general updates page for more information around product availability and shipping times.
- Offer valid on orders placed at LGBTQTshirtDepot.com.
- Offer not valid on return shipments, special orders or prior purchases.
- Offer is limited to stock on hand and backordered items, is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- Free shipping excluded for all custom made products or special orders.
- Free shipping is only available for delivery in the United States (including APO’s and FPOs).
- Delivery costs depend on the order value and are calculated before applying any discounts.
- Orders that are shipped outside of the US are subject to customs and/or duty fees. These are governmental fees and not charged by LGBTQ Tshirt Depot and are the customers responsibility. Please contact your local customs office if you have questions or concerns.
- While we do our best to meet delivery time noted above, they are not guaranteed. Different countries may have varying custom rules that could delay of your order. To ensure a more efficient delivery experience, please be sure to include a valid telephone number and email address where you can be contacted.
- We are unable to ship to Cuba, Iran, Crimea, Syria and North Korea.
- Some products may not be available in your country – we apologize for the inconvenience & are working with our partners to expand operations.
If you have a change of heart, need to change or add a product, update the shipping information or have mistakenly ordered the wrong item, please notify us as soon as possible. Once an order is fulfilled, we will not be able to make any changes and you will need to wait to receive the item. Once you receive the item, please follow the Returns process noted below.
If you are not satisfied with your product and wish to return it back, please contact sales@LGBTQTshirtDepot.com within the first 7 days of receipt. Your item will be exchanged or refunded (minus original shipping costs), as long as:
- You notified us within 7 days of receiving the item via email.
- The item is in perfect condition, has not been worn and all tags are intact.
- A copy of the original receipt is included along with the Return Merchandise Number (RMA) code. You will receive your RMA from our customer service center when you request to return or exchange your product.
- Returns or refunds are not available for made-to-order or customized products.
Please note the following:
- We will not accept or refund any unauthorized returns to us. Your return must include the provided RMA in order to be considered for an exchange or refund.
- We are not responsible for the payment of the return shipping.
- We are not responsible for your item until it reaches our hands, please track your packages to ensure timely delivery back to our facility.
- We are not responsible for returns or exchanges where the item or product has been damaged in transit. If we note that damage has been incurred upon receipt of the item, we will charge a restocking fee of $5.00 and will credit back the remaining amount to the original payment method.
- Refunds or exchanges will not be given if we do not receive the product back within 30 days of receipt, even with a RMA. We strongly recommend sending the item back in a manner that allows you track the delivery.
If the carrier is not able to deliver the items to the provided address, they will return them to us and will be tagged as ‘wrong address’. This generally occurs if you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier. Please double-check that all apartment/unit numbers are correct.
All returned or refused shipments are subject to outbound freight charges and return freight charges.
From time to time, though rare, an order may leave our facility that is not 100%. There are a handful of reasons why that might have happened. It could be a manufacturer’s error, fulfillment error or it might have been damaged during shipping.
If your item comes to you in less than perfect shape, please send us an email along with pictures of the damaged areas and the packing slip within 72 hours of receipt. Our customer support team will be able to get back to you quicker when you attach these photos to your notification.
- Orders that contain multiple items may arrive in separate packages in order to expedite the shipping process.
- For your protection, your billing address must match the same location where you receive your credit card bill.
- Tracking information is available once the item has shipped. You will receive email notification at the time your item ships, include tracking information. Additionally, you may track your order status in My Account under the “orders” tab.
- If you do not comply with any of the above conditions, We reserve the right to refuse the return or exchange, or to impose different or additional conditions.